These days, filling up your grocery cart can cost a pretty penny. Instead of breaking your piggy bank, shop and save with the Cart Buster Savings Event exclusively at Kroger and the Kroger Family of Stores. You’ll see Big Savings Storewide!
1. Leave a comment on this post answering the following question: How do you save money at the grocery store? For me one of the things I love about Kroger is the Kroger Plus card that gives me extra savings on gas and groceries every time I use it. I also love getting double and triple off with my valuable coupons!
2. Become a follower of Kitchen Concoctions through Google Friend Connect and leave a comment letting me know.
3. Tell someone about this giveaway, whether it be on a blog, Facebook or Twitter and leave a new comment letting me know and sharing the link.
4. For a fourth entry to this giveaway, head over to Kitchen Concoction’s Facebook page and click ”Like”. Then come back here and leave a separate comment letting me know you did.
5. And for a fifth and final entry follow Kitchen Concoctions on Twitter. (I am brand new to this whole Twitter thing, so it should be pretty entertaining following along as I figure it out!)
This give-away closes Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 10 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random and will be announced sometime shortly after the give-away ends.
Disclaimer: Kroger provided me with the information and gift card for the giveaway as well as myself through My Blog Spark