But first the winner of last week's giveaway, the Wilton 101 Cookie Cutter Set is:
True Random Number Generator 10
Congrats SARAH! Please contact me at kitchen_concoctions at hotmail dot com with your mailing address. (Note: If not contacted within 72 hours I will select a new winner).
Now for today's giveaway! Since I have been playing along with Saturdays with Rachael Ray all month to celebrate my blog anniversary as well, I thought it would be fun to host a Rachael Ray themed giveaway.
So today, in honor of 2 years blogging and in honor of Saturday's with Rachael Ray, I am giving away Rachael's latest cookbook: Rachael Ray's Look and Cook. This cookbook has 100 new recipes and over 600 step by step photos. This is a big difference from the 'old' RR cookbooks which only have mAAybe 4 to 5 photos.
You have FIVE separate ways to enter the Rachael Ray Look and Cook Cookbook Giveaway! (NOTE: Please leave a SEPARATE comment for each response below):
1. Leave a comment on this post answering the following question: Where do you get most of your recipes? Do you create them yourself, from friends and family, cookbooks, blogs, cooking TV shows, other food websites, magazines? What is your trusted recipe source?
2. Become a follower of Kitchen Concoctions through Google Friend Connect.
3. Tell someone about this giveaway, whether it be on a blog, Facebook or Twitter and leave a new comment letting me know and sharing the link.
4. For a fourth entry to this giveaway, head over to Kitchen Concoction’s Facebook page and click ”Like”. Then come back here and leave a separate comment letting me know you did.
5. And for a fifth and final entry follow Kitchen Concoctions on Twitter. (I am
This give-away closes Saturday, June 25, 2011 at 12:01 A.M. CST. Winner will be chosen at random and will be announced sometime shortly after the give-away ends. Giveaway for US residents only.
Disclaimer: This giveaway is NOT sponsored by Rachael Ray. I just like her new cookbook and recipes and like you my readers and wanted to host a giveaway! If Ms. Ray ever wanted me to come cook with her I would be happy to! Wink! Wink!