This contest is closed winner was chosen and announced here (which was commenter 7, Amber).
I have been trying my hardest to eat healthier and make more conscience decisions about the things I eat. Recently I have been using whole wheat flour or ground oatmeal for half the flour called for in recipes with great results. But even with such wonderful results the whole wheat flour does have a distinct flavor and texture that is undesirable in certain dishes. That is why I was so happy when I found out about the new Gold Medal White Whole Wheat Flour.
Here is some information on this new product:
•Unlike most whole wheat flours that are made from hard red spring wheat, Gold Medal White Whole Wheat flour is made with hard white spring wheat. So, it´s whole grain, but with a similar taste and texture to all-purpose white flour.
•Perfect for family favorite recipes like breads, pizza dough, cookies, muffins and brownies, Gold Medal White Whole Wheat flour bakes up golden and has a milder flavor than baked goods made with regular whole wheat flour.
•Start by simply substituting whole wheat white flour for 25 to 50 percent of the recipe´s flour content.
•You may wish to add an extra tablespoon or two of the liquid used in the recipe when substituting Gold Medal White Whole Wheat flour or decrease the amount of flour by one to two tablespoon for recipes that call for all-purpose flour.
From breakfast to dessert and everything in between, find classic recipes that use Gold Medal White Whole Wheat flour at www.bettycrocker.com and make adding whole grain to your daily routine even easier, without sacrificing on flavor.
Want to give this new white whole wheat flour a try? Well today I have a chance for you to win some!
Included in this Gold Medal White Whole Wheat Flour Giveaway is the following:
- A VIP coupon for a sample of Gold Medal White Whole Wheat flour
- Recipe Cards with uses and instructions for conversion for the new Gold Medal White Whole Wheat flour
- Cookie Jar
1. Leave a comment on this post answering the following question: What is your favorite baked good? Cake, cookies, pie, muffins? Let's hear it!!
2. Become a follower of Kitchen Concoctions through Google Friend Connect.
3. Tell someone about this giveaway, whether it be on a blog, Facebook or Twitter and leave a new comment letting me know and sharing the link.
4. For a fourth entry to this giveaway, head over to Kitchen Concoction’s Facebook page and click ”Like”. Then come back here and leave a separate comment letting me know you did.
5. And for a fifth and final entry follow Kitchen Concoctions on Twitter.
This give-away closes Thursday, September 22, 2011 at 11:00 PM CST. Winner will be chosen at random and will be announced sometime shortly after the give-away ends. Winner must contact Kitchen Concoctions within 72 hours at kitchen_concoctions at hotmail dot com to claim prize. If winner has not claimed prize within 72 hours then a new winner will be notified. Giveaway for US residents only. NOTE: Please check back shortly after giveaway closing to see if you are a winner. As much as I would like to run all over the Internet world looking for you, I do not have the time. So you as the winner MUST contact me with your information.
Disclosure: The Gold Medal White Whole Wheat flour product, information, and giveaway have been provided by Gold Medal through MyBlogSpark.