Update (4/6/12): This giveaway is now closed. The winner, chosen by random.org, is comment number 10, Lisa. Lisa please contact me within 72 hours to claim your prize. If after 72 hours winner has not claimed their prize a new winner will be chosen and notified. Thank you to all who entered.
Because my blog's birthday month is almost over. Because the recipe I had planned today is on a different computer that for some reason I can't seem to access. Because it is cake week, and cake is fun and delicious. Because I want to thank you guys for a fun three years together, I have a giveaway!
(oh but first the winner of the Walmart gift card giveaway was chosen and announced which was comment number 54, Grace Ann. Grace Ann. Congrats Grace Ann! Please note if I don't here from you soon a new winner will be notified.)
Today's giveaway is all about cake, cake cookbooks! Below are some of my current favorite cake cookbooks that I just can't seem to get enough of.
One lucky Kitchen Concoctions reader will win their CHOICE of ONE of the cookbooks below.
Cake Pops: Tips, Tricks, and Recipes for More Than 40 Irresistible Mini Treats
Cupcakes, Cookies & Pie, Oh, My!
Martha Stewart's Cupcakes: 175 Inspired Ideas for Everyone's Favorite Treat
Baking with the Cake Boss: 100 of Buddy's Best Recipes and Decorating Secrets
And even though they are not specifically cake related I am loving these two new cookbooks and have included them in the options too!
Joy the Baker Cookbook: 100 Simple and Comforting Recipes
The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food from My Frontier
HOW TO ENTER GIVEAWAY:
You have SIX separate ways to enter the cookbook giveaway! (NOTE: Please leave a SEPARATE comment for each response below):
1. Leave a comment on this post sharing which cookbook listed above you would like to win.
2. Become a follower of Kitchen Concoctions through Google Friend Connect.
3. Tell someone about this giveaway, whether it be on a blog, Facebook or Twitter and leave a new comment letting me know and sharing the link.
4. For a fourth entry to this giveaway, head over to Kitchen Concoction’s Facebook page and click ”Like”. Then come back here and leave a separate comment letting me know you did.
5. For a fifth entry follow Kitchen Concoctions on Twitter. Then come back here and leave a separate comment letting me know you did.
6. And last but not least I finally broke down and joined the Pinterest craze! For a sixth entry head over and follow me on Pinterest and leave a comment letting me know!
This give-away closes Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 11:59 PM CST. Winner will be chosen at random (by random.org) and will be announced sometime shortly after the give-away ends. Winner must contact Kitchen Concoctions within 72 hours at kitchen_concoctions at hotmail dot com to claim prize. If winner has not claimed prize within 72 hours then a new winner will be notified. Giveaway for US residents only.
NOTE: Please check back shortly after giveaway closing to see if you are a winner. As much as I would like to run all over the Internet world looking for you, I do not have the time. So you as the winner MUST contact me with your information.
"Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by Kitchen Concoctions. All opinions are my own."
1 hour ago