This giveaway is now closed. The winner, chosen by random.org is comment number 54, Grace Ann. Grace Ann. Congrats Grace Ann! Please contact me within 72 hours to claim your prize. Note: If winner has not claimed prize within 72 hours then a new winner will be notified.
It’s Monday. I’m exhausted. How ’bout a giveaway? Yup. Sounds good to me!
But first, the winner of last week’s My Memories Digital Scrapbook Software giveaway (chosen by random.org) is comment number 4. Congrats Dana! Please email me within 72 hours to claim your prize. Note: If winner has not claimed prize within 72 hours then a new winner will be notified.
Now for today’s giveaway!
Looking to spice up your weekly dinners or sweeten your next family gathering with an extra special dessert? Bake-Off.com now has 100 new recipe creations from Pillsbury Bake-Off finalists from across the country. Whether you are in the mood for Breakfast & Brunches, Entertaining Appetizers, Dinner Made Easy, or Sweet Treats, Bake-Off.com has tons of new ideas that are simple to make and sure to wow your loved ones.
Having trouble deciding which of these mouthwatering recipes to make first? Here are just a few of the delicious ones available on BakeOff.com:
- Chocolate and Caramel-Cinnamon Roll Skewers – Do cinnamon rolls one better. Skewer them and drizzle with caramel, chocolate and icing for a most indulgent treat
- Marmalade-Glazed Asian Meatball Cups – Meet a saucy new meatball that’s baked on top of flaky crescent dough. With just 6 ingredients, they’re super easy
- Mango Salsa Appetizer Bites – Party time! Two-bite pie crust appetizers are loaded with a fiesta of flavors
- Hazelnut-French Silk Turtle Pie – Oh my, turtle pie! A rich flaky pie crust holds a creamy filling with chocolate and caramel
- Caramelized Peach Upside-Down Coffee Cake – Bake up a new sweet peachy coffee cake delight using Pillsbury® sugar cookie dough
To celebrate Bake-Off.com I have a $25 Walmart gift card to giveaway to one lucky Kitchen Concoctions reader.
HOW TO ENTER GIVEAWAY:
You have SIX separate ways to enter the $25 Walmart Gift Card Giveaway! (NOTE: Please leave a SEPARATE comment for each response below):
1. Leave a comment on this post sharing which recipe listed above you would like to make. After the giveaway is over I will make and share the recipe with the most comments (votes).
2. Become a follower of Kitchen Concoctions through Google Friend Connect.
3. Tell someone about this giveaway, whether it be on a blog, Facebook or Twitter and leave a new comment letting me know and sharing the link.
4. For a fourth entry to this giveaway, head over to Kitchen Concoction’s Facebook page and click ”Like”. Then come back here and leave a separate comment letting me know you did.
5. For a fifth entry follow Kitchen Concoctions on Twitter. Then come back here and leave a separate comment letting me know you did.
6. And last but not least I finally broke down and joined the Pinterest craze! For a sixth entry head over and follow me on Pinterest and leave a comment letting me know!
This give-away closes Monday, March 26, 2012 at 11:59 PM CST. Winner will be chosen at random (by random.org) and will be announced sometime shortly after the give-away ends. Winner must contact Kitchen Concoctions within 72 hours at kitchen_concoctions at hotmail dot com to claim prize. If winner has not claimed prize within 72 hours then a new winner will be notified. Giveaway for US residents only.
NOTE: Please check back shortly after giveaway closing to see if you are a winner. As much as I would like to run all over the Internet world looking for you, I do not have the time. So you as the winner MUST contact me with your information.
“Disclosure: The gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided by Walmart and General Mills, through MyBlogSpark.”