This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ozerysnacktime
Stuck in a lunch time rut? Whip up this gooey Turkey Blueberry Brie Panini recipe featuring sweet blueberry jam, black pepper turkey and creamy brie cheese!
Scroll down for the Turkey Blueberry Brie Panini recipe or PIN IT for later!
Can I let you in on a little secret? Even though I LOVE to cook and spend every day in my kitchen cooking or baking something, and even though I meticulously plan our weekly dinner menu and keep a pretty well stocked fridge and pantry, I get in cooking ruts.
Yup, I sometimes get stuck making the same ole breakfast – which is typically oatmeal in some form or fashion, yogurt parfaits or protein smoothies – or the same ole dinners – tacos, spaghetti or grilled chicken and veggies.
And lunch? Well lunch is the least thought about meal of the day as it usually consists of whatever random leftovers I can scrounge up in the fridge.
But lately, I’ve really been trying to put a little bit more effort and thought into my weekly meal planning and am striving to make breakfast and lunch a bit more exciting, because I really do love food!
Not only do I want our meals to taste great, I want our meals to be easy too! That’s why I was happy to recently discover Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds when I was putting in a Walmart Online Grocery order.
Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds are Non-GMO, vegan and contain no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors and each one is 70 calories or less. Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds use real fruit and come in three different flavors: Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds Blueberry, Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds Cranberry Orange and Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds Apple Cinnamon.
Since the Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds contain no ingredients I can’t pronounce, they are a fun, tasty and better for us breakfast and anytime snack option.
In addition to simply eating them with a smear of cream cheese or jam for breakfast, I decided to use some of the Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds Blueberry to add a bit of flavor and variety to our typical mediocre lunch time routine.
I’ve always loved a good sweet and savory flavor combination and today’s recipe for a Turkey Blueberry Brie Panini hits all the flavor profiles I love. It’s got creamy melted Brie cheese, which pairs wonderfully with sweet blueberry jam, which goes lovely with peppery smoked turkey, which is all nestled between a toasted Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds Blueberry.
This simple 5-ingredient sandwich recipe was just the thing I needed to add a little joy back into my lunch time routine!
Helpful Tips and Information:
What to serve with a panini?
I like to keep sides for sandwiches pretty simple, so for this Turkey Blueberry Brie Panini I served it with fresh fruit and baked potato chips. However, a simple side salad, like this Spinach Berry Salad with Creamy Balsamic Dressing or veggies with Roasted Garlic Hummus would also be a fantastic side dish for this panini.
How to make a panini without a panini press?
No panini press? No problem! You can make a panini using an indoor grill pan. Alternatively, you can heat a small skillet over medium high heat and cook the prepared sandwich for 2-3 minutes per side, or until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown on both sides, making sure to press the sandwich down with a spatula as it cooks.
Turkey Blueberry Brie Panini Ingredients:
- Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds Blueberry – Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds come in a variety of flavors and are available at Walmart (they are found near the bagels, English muffins, etc. in store) or via Walmart Online Grocery pick up. While supplies last, get cash back via this Ibotta $1.00 offer – (Offer Valid on Ozery Baking Snacking Rounds for select varieties, 12 ct bag).
- Brie cheese – I love making a panini sandwich with Brie cheese because it melts so well and the fruity and slightly nutty flavor goes so well with fruit and deli meats. However, you could substitute gruyere cheese, gouda cheese or camembert, if needed. FYI, in case you didn’t know, it is perfectly ok to eat the rind on Brie cheese!
- Black pepper deli turkey – The spicy flavor of the black pepper turkey is a delicious contrast to the sweet blueberry jam and creamy brie cheese used in this recipe, however, smoked turkey, oven roasted turkey or honey glazed turkey would also work in this panini recipe.
- Blueberry jam
What’s your go to weekday lunch? Please share in the comments below!
- 4 Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds Blueberry
- 2 tablespoons blueberry jam
- 1 (7-ounce) Brie cheese wedge
- 2 slices black pepper deli turkey
- ½ tablespoon unsalted butter, room temperature
- Heat a panini press according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Carefully slice each Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds Blueberry in half horizontally.
- Spread the blueberry jam evenly on top of each cut-side of the Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds Blueberry.
- Slice the brie into eight ¼-inch thick slices.
- Cut turkey slices into approximately 2-inch-long by 2-inch-wide pieces.
- Top half of the Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds Blueberry with the one slice of cheese. Top cheese with turkey slices and top turkey with another slice of cheese.
- Place tops on sandwiches and press slightly to close.
- Brush softened butter on the tops and bottoms of each sandwich and place on prepared panini press. Close panini press and cook for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted and panini is golden brown. Serve immediately.