This giveaway is now closed. The winner (chosen by random.org) was comment number 43, Shawn. Congratulations to Shawn and thank you to all who entered. Shawn please email me within 72 hours at kitchen_concoctions at hotmail dot com with your contact information.
Hey guys another new giveaway today (and it’s another good one)! Enter to win a $25 Sam’s Club Gift card! Read below to find out the details and also why Sam’s is giving back to breast cancer research!
PS: Check back later for today’s apple recipe!
Give back by purchasing your favorite cereal or snack! This October, by making simple everyday purchases at Sam´s Club, you can help support breast cancer education and research. Beginning September 19th, Sam´s Club stores will feature exclusive pink packaging on some of your favorite participating General Mills products in recognition of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
•For 5 years, General Mills has partnered with the Susan G. Komen for the Cure® Foundation to bring breast cancer support to local communities, and this year they are making their annual donation of $2 million to the foundation to advance breast cancer research and support education and community outreach projects.
•Purchase specially-marked General Mills products like Cheerios and Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies at your local Sam´s Club and help decide how half of that contribution will be donated by voting at PinkTogether.com from now until April 14, 2012.
•General Mills´ donations will be divided between two important Komen programs: the Treatment and Assistance Program, which assists women in securing care they otherwise may not be able to afford, and Prevention Research, which helps unlock the keys to preventing breast cancer. Voting results will be announced on Mother´s Day 2012.
Today Sam’s Club and General Mills are offering one lucky Kitchen Concoctions reader a chance to win a $25 Sam’s Club gift card to purchase as much General Mills products as their heart desires.
You have FIVE separate ways to enter the Sam’s Club $25 Gift Card Giveaway! (NOTE: Please leave a SEPARATE comment for each response below):
1. Leave a comment on this post answering the following question: Head over to the Sam’s Club website and tell me which General Mills products you would buy with your $25 gift card to help support breast cancer education. (Leave your response in the comments section below).
2. Become a follower of Kitchen Concoctions through Google Friend Connect.
3. Tell someone about this giveaway, whether it be on a blog, Facebook or Twitter and leave a new comment letting me know and sharing the link.
4. For a fourth entry to this giveaway, head over to Kitchen Concoction’s Facebook page and click ”Like”. Then come back here and leave a separate comment letting me know you did.
5. And for a fifth and final entry follow Kitchen Concoctions on Twitter.
This give-away closes Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 11:00 PM CST. Winner will be chosen at random and will be announced sometime shortly after the give-away ends. Winner must contact Kitchen Concoctions within 72 hours at kitchen_concoctions at hotmail dot com to claim prize. If winner has not claimed prize within 72 hours then a new winner will be notified. Giveaway for US residents only.
NOTE: Please check back shortly after giveaway closing to see if you are a winner. As much as I would like to run all over the Internet world looking for you, I do not have the time. So you as the winner MUST contact me with your information.
Disclosure: The information and gift card(s) have been provided by Sam´s Club and General Mills through MyBlogSpark.