This giveaway is now closed. The winner of last week’s Kroger gift card giveaway (chosen by random.org) is comment number 16. Congrats Elena! Please email me within 72 hours to claim your prize. Note: If winner has not claimed prize within 72 hours then a new winner will be notified.
Did you know March is my blogging anniversary month? Well it is! This month I will be celebrating 3 full years of blogging by having some fun giveaways, blog posts, announcements, and theme weeks.
First up this giveaway for a $25 Kroger brand stores gift card. For more information keep reading:
Get ready for the Cart Buster Savings Event exclusively at Kroger and the Kroger Co. Family of Stores. You´ll see Big Savings Storewide on some of your favorite brands! And look out for some special offers and coupons only available at the Kroger Co. Family of Stores, and only available for this event!
Beginning the week of February 26th, 2012, shop the Kroger Co. Family of Stores biggest-ever promotion and find the hottest prices around on more than 35 brands, across more than 60 categories from General Mills, P & G, Pepsi, Nestle, Kraft and Kroger Banner Brands. During the Cart Buster Savings Event, you´ll find great savings in almost every department.
Looking for even more ways to save time and money? Visit CartBuster.com beginning 2/26/12 to find money-savings digital coupons, shopping lists and more. And starting 2/29/12 you can participate in the “Deal of the Day”! How does the Deal of the Day work?
- During seven days of the Cart Buster Savings Event, 2/29/12 – 3/6/12, there will be a super hot, exclusive offer good on one participating Cart Buster item. Each offer will be exclusive and available for one-day only – but the offer will be good for the duration of the entire event.
- You´ll see savings of up to and over 50% with the Deal of the Day offers – maybe even some freebies – and that´s on top of the already-low, low prices that Cart Buster has to offer!
- Look for seven days of “Deal of the Day offers” beginning 2/29/12. The Last Deal of the Day offer will be up on 3/6/12. But don´t fret – the Cart Buster event will continue even after the Deal of the Day ends. Check your local store for the exact end date for the Cart Buster Savings Event.
In honor of this big event Kroger is giving one lucky Kitchen Concoctions reader the oppertunity to win a $25 Kroger Gift Card.
HOW TO ENTER GIVEAWAY:
You have SIX separate ways to enter the $25 Kroger Gift Card Giveaway! (NOTE: Please leave a SEPARATE comment for each response below):
1. Leave a comment on this post sharing how many times a week you have to make a trip to the grocery store.
2. Become a follower of Kitchen Concoctions through Google Friend Connect.
3. Tell someone about this giveaway, whether it be on a blog, Facebook or Twitter and leave a new comment letting me know and sharing the link.
4. For a fourth entry to this giveaway, head over to Kitchen Concoction’s Facebook page and click ”Like”. Then come back here and leave a separate comment letting me know you did.
5. For a fifth entry follow Kitchen Concoctions on Twitter. Then come back here and leave a separate comment letting me know you did.
6. And last but not least I finally broke down and joined the Pinterest craze! For a sixth entry head over and follow me on Pinterest and leave a comment letting me know!
This give-away closes Wednesday, March 7, 2012 at 11:59 PM CST. Winner will be chosen at random (by random.org) and will be announced sometime shortly after the give-away ends. Winner must contact Kitchen Concoctions within 72 hours at kitchen_concoctions at hotmail dot com to claim prize. If winner has not claimed prize within 72 hours then a new winner will be notified. Giveaway for US residents only.
NOTE: Please check back shortly after giveaway closing to see if you are a winner. As much as I would like to run all over the Internet world looking for you, I do not have the time. So you as the winner MUST contact me with your information.
Disclosure: The Kroger Family of Stores gift card, information, and giveaway were all provided by the Kroger Family of Stores and General Mills/Nestle/Proctor & Gamble/Pepsi/Kraft through MyBlogSpark.