UPDATE 4/12/14: This giveaway is now closed! The winner (chosen by random.org) is comment number 19, Rachel! Congrats Rachel! Please email me at kitchenconcoctions at gmail dot com to claim your prize. Thank you to all those who entered! NOTE: Winner must contact Kitchen Concoctions within 72 hours at kitchenconcoctions at gmail dot com to claim prize. If winner has not claimed prize within 72 hours then a new winner will be notified. Kitchen Concoctions is not responsible for unclaimed, undelivered or damaged prizes.
Exactly 5 years ago I typed up my first recipe and blog post. Took my first official food photo. And hit publish. And held my breath! (check out my first official recipe post here!)
Exactly 5 years ago I feel in love with blogging and have never looked back!
While a lot of things have changed over the years (I like to say that first year was an identity crisis of finding my ‘voice’ on this blog) I wouldn’t change a thing!
My personal, professional and blog life have changed so much over the years and I couldn’t be more grateful!
And I am grateful for all of YOU!!
Last week I shared a week full of different twists on my favorite treat -S’mores- to celebrate my blog turning 5!
So today, on my official blog anniversary, I wanted to celebrate all of YOU with a little giveaway of a few of my favorite things!
I cherish each and everyone of you! Every comment on this blog. Every like, share and comment on Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest. Every.single.email. That you take the time to write me.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
For this giveaway you’ll receive a box of my current favorite things (note: this giveaway is all my own doing, none of these companies know who I am… these are just somethings I like right now and wanted to share with all of you!):
1. One year subscription to Southern Living Magazine– Some days I dread the fact that I am becoming like my Mother. Other days I totally love it! I remember vividly my Mom (and even my Grandmother) sitting down to read the newest issue of Southern Living Magazine; and even though I have had many subscriptions to different magazines over the years, this one speaks to my old southern soul!
2. Badger Sleep Balm– This stuff is seriously a life saver! I have major sleep issues. I either can’t fall asleep and usually when I do, it is restless sleep. Then sometimes I wake up in the wee hours of the morning (after only have fallen asleep a few hours before) and can’t go back to sleep. But this stuff, an organic, all natural balm you rub on your face, has given me some of the best sleep in ages.
3. Mary Kay Satin Hands Hand Cream– Since I am constantly washing my hands (since I am always cooking) and especially during the bitter cold harsh winter, my hands can end up pretty dry and cracked. I have used this hand cream for years (like at least 12!) and it works wonders!
4. $10 Starbucks Gift Card- Sometimes I need to get out of the house to get work done. Hunkering down in the corner of a coffee shop with a good drink and my laptop does wonders to help me cross things off my to do list! While I have a few favorite local coffee shops, Starbucks is (almost) everywhere… except when you need a good cup of coffee while driving cross country and all the local shops are closed.
5. Lick the Bowl Good: Classic Home-Style Desserts with a Twist by Monica Holland– I have already shared my love of this cookbook before, but it really is the cookbook I have been using the most lately… so I decided to give it away again!
1 (one) of each of the items listed above
HOW TO ENTER GIVEAWAY:
You have SEVEN separate ways to enter the Kitchen Concoctions Favorite Things Giveaway! (NOTE: Please leave a SEPARATE comment for each response below):
1. I wanna hear what type of recipes or blog posts you like or need most. More dinners? Quick side dishes? Informational articles about saving money at the grocery store? Crafts? Fitness? Kids cooking? Travel? Leave a comment stating what you want to see more of here on Kitchen Concoctions!
Optional Additional Entries (PLEASE LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH):
2. Tell someone about this giveaway, on a blog, Facebook or Twitter and leave a new comment letting me know and sharing the link.
3. “Like” Kitchen Concoctions on Facebook.
4. Follow Kitchen Concoctions on Twitter.
5. Follow Kitchen Concoctions on Pinterest.
6. Follow Kitchen Concoctions on Instagram.
7. Sign up for the Kitchen Concoctions newsletter.
THE FINE PRINT:
This give-away closes Monday, Monday April 7, 2014 at 11:59 PM CST. ONE winner will be chosen at random (by random.org) and will be announced sometime after the give-away ends. Winner must contact Kitchen Concoctions within 72 hours at kitchenconcoctions at gmail dot com to claim prize. If winner has not claimed prize within 72 hours then a new winner will be notified. Kitchen Concoctions is not responsible for unclaimed prizes and will choose another winner if original winner has not claimed prize within 72 hours of being announced. Giveaway for US residents only. Kitchen Concoctions is not responsible for undelivered or damaged prizes. Contents of prize pack may vary slightly.
NOTE: Please check back after giveaway closing to see if you are a winner. As much as I would like to run all over the Internet world looking for you, I do not have the time. So you as the winner MUST contact me with your information.
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by Heather of Kitchen Concoctions: www.kitchen-concoctions.com This giveaway is all my own doing, none of these companies know who I am… these are just somethings I like right now and wanted to share with all of you!
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. Photos are from Kitchen Concoctions, Amazon and Free Digital Photos.