Need quick, affordable last minute Mother’s Day gift ideas? These DIY Yarn Wrapped Flower Vases paired with a simple card, are a perfect gift to say I Love You! Check out this easy craft tutorial plus additional ideas for easy and budget friendly Mother’s Day gifts!
In addition to my custom vase filled with flowers and a personalized card, I decided this year to give my Mom, MIL and sisters, another classic “Mom gift” – a bottle of perfume, making it the perfect accompaniment to my Mother’s Day vase and flowers!
- Homemade coupon books
- Homemade breakfast or dinner
- Yarn Wrapped Flower Vases
- Homemade or store bought Mother’s Day card
- Quite/nap time 🙂
- Magazine subscription
What are your affordable Mother’s Day gift ideas? Share your ideas in the comments below!
For felt flowers:
1. Using a pen, lightly trace a quarter five times onto felt squares.
2. Cut out circles, making sure to cut off any pen marks.