Like. Whoa. Were did 2015 go! It has been a crazy, busy year filled with challenges, a little heart ache, but mostly lots of laughs, good times and amazing food! It seems like everyone does a year end best of. Bloggers, television news stations, and pretty much every human being takes today to reflect and look back at the previous year. I not only do this for Kitchen Concoctions, as I am always curious to see what were the top performing posts from the past year, but I take this time to ponder my personal strengths and challenges from previous year as I embrace the new year ahead!
So what was your favorite thing I shared on Kitchen Concoctions in 2015? Well below are the top 15 posts I shared in 2015. I am also sharing a few of my favorites that didn’t officially make the top 15 cut, but in addition to the top 15 are a favorite either because we continue to make them again and again, or because are sentimental, or they are purely delicious. Oh and then I am sharing a few “oldies but goodies;” recipes that year after year continue to be a reader favorite.
As I say every year, I have big things planned for the new year, and this year is no exception! I have some awesome things in the works and as I plan for the new year, I am curious, what would you like to see more of. More family friendly recipes? More desserts? More healthy recipes? More date night ideas? More crafts? More fitness? More cooking how-tos? More about life in the ATX? More travel recommendations? PLEASE tell me! I’m all ears!
Top 15 Posts In 2015:
A few of my favorites from 2015:
1. Guinness Shepherd’s Pie
2. Homemade Funfetti Cupcakes
3. Soft Baked Strawberry Lemonade Cookies
4. Cowboy Spaghetti
5. Creamy Green Chile Breakfast Enchiladas
6. Dinner n’ a Movie: “Ratatouille” and Pasta Ratatouille
7. Pecan Pie Brownies
8. Thin and Chewy Sticky Sweet Cookies
9. Hearty Fall Harvest Tacos
10. Slow Cooker Hawaiian Bar-B-Q Pulled Pork Sliders with Tropical Slaw
Top 5 “Oldies But Goodies”:
1. White Chocolate Mocha
2. Crock-Pot Turkey White Bean Pumpkin Chili
3. Orange Creamsicle Protein Shake
4. Strawberries ‘n Cream Oatmeal
5. Honey, Mustard and Rosemary Baked Pork Chops