This one’s for my Mom.
She is a huge oatmeal person.
Like. Every. Single. Day.
She is also obsessed a fan of peach crisps.
- 1 cup vanilla almond, soy, or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 large peach, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a medium saucepan bring milk to a simmer. Stir in 1/2 cup oats and peaches and simmer for 6-7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cover, turn off heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine butter, sugar, flour and cinnamon in a small bowl until a crumbly mixture forms.
- Once oatmeal is ready, transfer to a bowl, top with crumb mixture and pecans. Serve immediately.